- Business and Executive
- Personal & Professional Development
- Executive Retirement Coaching
MCO is experienced in assisting individuals and organizations through individual and group sessions to reflect, plan and achieve desired development and growth. Our coaches cover most areas of personal and professional development, are accredited, and possess the right mix of experience and training.
The cornerstone of our coaching practice is our Management and Executive Leadership Program. We deliver these coaching services to help entry, mid to senior level managers and high-potential employees in an array of situations including:
- Developing/improving leadership skills
- Developing and honing key competency area
- Strategic planning
- Change leadership
- Dealing with performance issues
- Making critical career and life decisions
- Improving productivity
- Becoming productive in a new role
Each assignment is tailored to the individual’s specific needs to achieve tangible results cost effectively and to maximize return to both the organization and its most valued asset.
Directing one’s life path by assessing where an individual has been, where one is and where one wants to be through a variety of exercises, self-exploration, and psychometric and vocational assessments.
Comprehensive, career resiliency programs that literally place the opportunity for managing career performance, development, and mobility into the client’s hands. Confidential one-on-one coaching sessions, in person, over the phone and/or via e-mail, assist each client in working through a series of self-paced modules.
Our coaching and outplacement programs are tailored to meet the specific needs of each individual client and include:
• Career Assessment and Counselling
• Financial & Other Professional Services
• Environmental Scan and Trends
• Job Profiling/Ideal Job
• Job Search Strategy
• Personal Marketing Plans
• Psychometric and Vocational Assessments
• Workshops and Networking Sessions
• Workbook and Online Career Centre
• Office Use and Support
• Spouse/Partner Relocation
• Retirement and Second Career Planning